- Wild Honey
- Guest Relation Officer
- Date Listed
- 22 Apr 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Location Name
Orchard Road, Orchard Central, Singapore
- 181 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238896
- Allowance /
- $2,200 - 2,600 monthly
- Food Services / F&B
- Food Services / F&B
- Company Profile
Wild Honey is all about beautiful breakfasts, all day everyday. It provides an affordable yet luxurious, a chance to become an armchair traveler. A home away from home for guests, friends and team members.
Working at Wild Honey provides an opportunity to bring some of the cues of fine dining to all day casual dining. It is a fun, vibrant and exciting place to work. As an employee of Wild Honey you will be able to make an impact every day, through teamwork, passion and an unwavering commitment to ensure every guest has an exceptional dining experience.
- Job Description
This position is concerned with the front of the house activities. Always ensuring guest satisfaction and responsible for table allocations and the flow of the operations
- Greet guests in a warm, friendly manner and with a natural smile
- Ensure waiting area is neat and tidy at all times
- Know the Reservation System and Queuing System and know how it works
- Ensure all reservations are captured accurately into the Chope Reservation System
- Updating of regular guest profiles in the computer system
- Check and ensure menu are always in clean and good condition
- Must have a good knowledge of menu prices and composition of food and beverage items
- Able to suggest any alternatives to guests politely if the restaurant is fully booked
- Communicate with Management about operations and seek clarification on any pertinent matters
- Report any guest feedback to the Manager/AGM for appropriate action, if any
- Exercise personal hygiene through clean uniforms and grooming
- Escort guests to their table and assist them in seating and check if they would like to have some drinks/still or mineral water
- Manage all phone reservations in a courteous and efficient manner
- Maximize seating and minimize no show
- To acknowledge and thank all the guests when they leave the restaurant
- Maintain good relationship with team member and back of the house
- Perform other duties as directed
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.