Weaving stories across digital platforms
Here at Weave Asia, we take pride in helping our clients to navigate through the digital realm and build a cohesive brand presence online. Our accounts are from the region, across multiple sectors. As a young and dynamic company, we are on the lookout for individuals who are eager to broaden their horizons on digital marketing and branding services within Asia!
You have a thorough knowledge of web design and its many complexities, with an aim to create useful features that value-add to user experience. You enjoy bridging the gap between seamless design and functionality in a website, weaving a powerful site at the tip of your fingers.
As our Web Design Intern, you will have the opportunity to work in tandem with our content and creative team to manage the creative health of current clients on various digital platforms. Also, you will be given the chance to hone your own programming skills, and learn more about the vibrant world of digital marketing!
- Assist in the suite of web development services that Weave Asia offers our clients, including creating desktop and mobile websites, search engine optimisation, usage analytics, E-commerce and user-centric design
- Understand a project brief and partake in its web designing direction from ideation to execution
- Test out and monitor websites and web applications on multiple desktops, laptops, and mobile devices by applying quality-assurance methods.
- Maintain and improve web applications according to clients’ needs and debug, if necessary, using web browser debugging tools
- Coordinate and compile insights and analytics of online webpages
- Polytechnic or University students studying Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant disciplines
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy.
- Well-versed in the working knowledge of programming and coding, and experience in web analytics
- Independent but also able to work collaboratively with the content manager, creative director, and suits to develop and execute creative concepts for web design
- Ability to communicate and present ideas
- Keen in marketing for industries such as fashion, hospitality, food & beverage
Email title: Web Design Intern Application
File naming format: Web Design Intern_(Your Name)_Resume/Portfolio
Do note that only successful applicants will be notified.