We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We are bringing urban air mobility to life by introducing our air taxis and drones as an electric addition to current transportation options in megacities worldwide. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011, we performed the first-ever crewed flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopters (www.volocopter.com).
Your crew during this flight:
We are a youthful, striving and energetic APAC team, join us to be part of the pioneers in Volocopter to grow urban air mobility in APAC!
Your mission during this flight:
Working in the APAC team of Volocopter and preparing the first launch of our VoloCity air-taxi services in Singapore. You will assist with Business Development and Project Management topics e.g., design and test the business model for launching air taxi services, creating a commercial launch strategy, and preparing the market for commercial launch. Working very closely with the entire APAC team as well as the team based in Germany, you will help to manage, align and successfully implement all Business Development and Project Management related matters.
- You would design and research the business model for launching air taxi service
- You would plan, budget and prepare business plans
- You would assist in the preparation of management presentations and meetings for investors, the management team, and partners
- You would calculate and size new use cases for Volocopter products to provide a basis for future choices for the management team
- You would coordinate and prepare documents to assist in decision-making for the General Manager
Check in your professional skills:
- You have experience and interest in the design and research of business models and value chains
- You are detail-oriented and have excellent Microsoft Office skills (Proficient in Excel is a plus)
- You are an enrolled student in business administration, marketing, event management or equivalent. Ideally at the end of your bachelor’s degree or currently studying towards your Master’s
- You are available for six months starting from July 2022
- You show excellent English skills, both written and spoken; 1 other Asian language (Chinese is a plus).
- You have exceptional organizational and coordination skills, creativity and implementation power, with a keen interest in design and building projects
- You are a communicative team player capable of working self-sufficient and structured
- You show initiative, enjoy accountability, and have a solution-oriented way of working