TÜV NORD GROUP is a technical service provider with worldwide activities. Founded in 1869 and headquartered in Hanover, Germany, the Group employs more than 10,000 people in more than 70 countries of Europe, Asia, America and Africa. As a world leader in the field of technology services, we stand for safety and trust. At the same time, we have the digital future firmly in our sights. Independent engineers offer excellent solutions for safety, quality and an outstanding position in the competition. In more than 70 countries we support companies and partners in exercising their responsibilities for people, technology and the environment. We have had our latest entry into Singapore market, which offers immense potential in our field of expertise. We are looking forward to make a mark in Singapore market with our tenchnical expertise and core work and ethics principals.
1. Execute enquiry handling including submission of questionnaire, preparation of ATEA and quotation.
2. Prepare and follow up with customers on special quotation (re-audit, extension audit and etc.).
3. Prepare and follow up on contracts issued to customers.
4. Update enquiry/order tracking chart and Customer Database.
5. Prepare monthly sales performance report and New Order Report.
6. Assist Country Head in carrying out day to day operations and other office activities.
7. Open new file upon customer signed contract.
8. Assist in follow up with customers on overdue payment.
9. Maintain good relationship with new and existing customers to ensure zero trauma and continuous business.
10. Monthly compilation of customer complaints/feedback.
11. Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and latest industry trends.
12. Researching and recommending new opportunities and recommending profit and service improvements.
13. Manager updated data of key accounts, clients & consultants for continual sales effort.
14. Carry out any other duties as entrusted by the Country Head.
15. Training will be provided.
1. Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to understand customers’ needs and perceptions, and to optimize marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
2. Seeking out new opportunities for online marketing campaigns or digital platforms including websites, marketing automation tools and social media. Implement and manage.
3. Manage all social media activities of the business organization by creating and posting content for newsletters and email campaigns. Creating content for listing platforms, websites and maintaining/ updating activity Digital Presence
4. Monitor the social media activities of competitors and bring improvement to the activities of the organization towards gaining more online popularity
5. Monitor all email newsletters and websites of competitors to have an idea of what they do and how to improve
6. Develop and distribute email newsletters to all concerned
7. Update on consistent basis, the websites and online activities of the business organization.
8. Continually produces brochures and other printed materials to supplement online products.
9. Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
10. Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
11. Track, measure and interpret the analytics of all campaigns and digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools.
12. Work closely with management to achieve/create growth strategies to increase market share & presence
13. Analysing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports
14. Email blast - writing copy for email marketing campaigns
15. Carrying out other duties as may be entrusted by Head of Sales & Marketing.