Trinax is a leading creative technology agency in Singapore that specialises in experiential creations built on interactive technologies and an omni-channel framework that enables brands and organisations to conduct meaningful, impactful and seamless engagements with their audience.
- Designing schematic diagrams and technical drawings using CAD software.
- Conducting thorough research, evaluate and identify suitable materials, assemblies, processes and equipment.
- Decent familiarity and hands-on experience with using Arduino and various electrical & electronic components (eg. sensors, motors and light) to achieve working prototypes.
- Develop technical and mechanical prototype concepts upon research / request.
- Conducting thorough testing and troubleshooting of prototypes developed.
- Coordinating with different departments within the company to ensure that the development process is progressing as intended.
- Sourcing and liaising with external vendors for relevant component supplies or any fabrication development needed.
- Provide sound engineering expertise advice if proposed concept / solution is technically feasible, reliable and is the most efficient / effective method.
- Will be involved in internal projects, ongoing commercial projects and upcoming project proposals therefore ability to prioritise tasks and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support Innovation Engineer Lead in adhoc task as it arises.
- Have a positive attitude and innovative mindset. Keen to learn, meticulous and most importantly resourcefulness and an eye for details.
- Highly motivated and independent thinker who is willing to work collaboratively.
- Interest in the latest technologies and interactive experiences.
Good to have:
- Familiar with 3D printing know-how