- Three Learning
- Graphic Designer Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Bukit Merah
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,200 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Three Learning, a Singapore-based company helps businesses grow by providing engaging and interactive e-learning solutions to improve learning effectiveness for better performance.
The company differentiates itself as an outcome based e-learning provider that focuses on achieving each customer's intended learning outcomes.
- Job Description
We are looking for Graphic Designer Intern who enjoys creating visual elements that help to achieve desired learning outcomes.
As an Intern, you will be working on different areas (i.e. illustration, multimedia, animation, and web). You will be working closely with Learning Designers to create awesome visual masterpieces.
Are you curious to know how we produce great visuals? At Three Learning, you will play an important role by:
- Map storyboard key scenes in graphical formats using relevant multimedia and authoring tools.
- Create cohesive graphics and animations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure effective and engaging visuals.
- Exploring new and creative ways to improve learner experience and engagement via multimedia.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following characteristics:
- Must have good command of English language and communication skills.
- Good drawing skills.
- Experience in Adobe packages.
- Keep abreast for new technologies and techniques in multimedia.
- Able to work with people from culturally diverse background.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.