Trafalgar is the world’s leading and most awarded travel brand, spanning all seven continents of the globe. From the iconic to the unexpected, we craft unique Trafalgar Highlights that connect guests to the real depth of the places we go, without them needing to worry about a thing. It’s 72 years of destination expertise and feedback from over five million happy guests that fuels our innovation to continually deliver Simply the Best holidays.
Working closely with the sales and marketing department to perform the following duties:
- Create marketing materials for presentations.
- Data entry and updating sales & marketing database.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback
- Help to design and create different marketing collaterals, such as EDMs, flyers, social media graphics etc.