- The 1925 Brewing Co.
- Marketing & Design Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Jun 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Jul 2018, For At Least 3 Months
- East Region
- Allowance /
- $400 - 600 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media, Marketing / PR
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
The 1925 Brewing Co., Restaurant officially began operations in May 2014.
We believe in providing best quality products to customer and preserving heritage and culture. Together with this believe, we embrace the spirit of craft in both food and beer, while being open to ideas and innovations. Apart from the beers crafted meticulously and passionately with stories behind the beers’ names, we experiment with western cuisine and local flavours while incorporating our Teochew roots.
To cement our position as the craftiest brewery in Singapore, we continue to create and strive to preserve history while embracing the future.
- Job Description
You will learn how to represent and promote our brand, The 1925 Brewing Co. Restaurant, in creative ways and will get a behind the scenes look at the Food, Beverage and Hospitality industry.
During this time, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of both the Marketing/Public Relations discipline and duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop various promotional materials i.e. posters, brewing sheets etc
- Design digital marketing materials and graphics
- Update media kit
- Create corporate video
- Create content i.e. photos of food, videos of processes such as brewing, cooking, cocktail mixing etc
- Help in planning and creation of other events
- Assist in coordinating operations for events
- Draft content for website, and social media
- Provide media coverage of events
Social Media & Traditional Media Management
- Monitor social media for mentions of the Brand and competitors
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
Research & Development
- From the findings on social media mentions of the Brand, and analysis of Marketing and Sales Data, assist to develop and propose strategy to increase market awareness, and assist to develop tactical promotions to increase sales
- Review MarCom and PR strategies, and the impact of various elements, and how they support the overall marketing strategy of the firm
1. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and related programs
2. Strong written, verbal and communication skills
3. Proactive, able to work independently and as part of a team
4. Keen in taking photographs such as flatlays and etc
5. Interested in content creation and content marketing
6. Passionate to learn about the Food & Beverage Industry
7. Polytechnic students are welcome!
Please apply for this position by submitting your resume to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.