Ten20 Events designs robust, engaging and professional solutions for creating events that make an impact and leave lasting impressions. As a newly incorporated startup, expect to have the ultimate free-play in managing your work-life balance, and experience exponential growth while working alongside our team.
We are looking for individuals with strong passion and keen interest for the events industry to grow with us.
- Support Event Director in the planning and executing of events such as Dinner and Dance, Family Day, Retreats, Teambuilding, Sports Day, Activation etc.
- Developing proposals and creative concepts and pitching to clients
- Source for and coordinate with external vendors
- Planning of events, scheduling of work for staff and part-timers
- Learn about the different facets of running a business
- Self-Driven, Hardworking, Meticulous, Team-Player, Multi-Tasker, People-Lover
- ‘A’ levels / diploma / ITE, undergrad or graduates preferred
- Experience in events industry preferred
- Background in Art / Design / Creative preferred
- Experience and knowledge in Microsoft Office and Adobe software
- At least 3 months commitment
- Singaporean / PR only