Do you have a heart to rewild, rebuild and save the Earth as much as I do? After being an entrepreneur over a decade, this is one of my side projects I just started.
Brief background of myself. I own three businesses.
- Started in 2010, selling software, is now valued at S$0.8 million (US$0.5 million). ( I had sold off my shares this year and exited this business. Hooray! :))
- Started in 2014, providing doorstep iphone repairs, is now valued at S$5.5 million (US$4 million).
- Provide human resource management for overseas talents. I’ve just started recently and valuation is still early. Talents such as programmers, digital marketers, accounting executive etc tech2reach.com
Besides doing business, I am also passionate about making a positive impact on climate change. This will be my side project. I intend to start this initiative. Being an advocate for environment, as an individual, I cannot do much. But when we can come collectively as a team, we can make a bigger impact.
I’ll show you the ropes from my entrepreneurial experience, how you can drive this passion together via applying practical skill sets, be it content writing, digital marketing, spreading awareness to the mass or engaging organizations. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step…
This role does not have a salary, is not for employment, it is purely on a volunteering (part-time) basis. However it does provide mentorship as well as practical insights to individuals to pick up skills on how to engage different groups / organisations.
We are also able to offer Certification on participation (4 weeks) depending on your school's policy.
I thank you, in advance, on behalf of Earth, for your passion, ready to make a positive impact on our environment.
How do you know if you are suitable for this Environment Ambassador role?
If you find yourself reusing unwanted paper, recycling plastic bottles, reusing plastic bags, or a heart for the animals and wildlife or a concern for the current environment, this role may be for you.
As an advocate for climate change, having the right mindset, with a combination of business knowledge, which will be imparted to you, is the way forward.
- You will need to do everything at a start that requires creativity, proactiveness and engagement to the public / organisation.
- Develop media plans and be in charge with community upkeep of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Develop content (videos, articles, posts) for website and social media channels, Facebook, Instagram etc
- Be Independent!
- Creative mind with good content writing.
- Be self driven and lots of initiative!
- Have The Right Attitude! “Whatever it takes, I’ll make it happen!”
What is the commitment level?
4 weeks commitment
Action: 2-3 hours per week commitment to execute the plans. (own time own target, flexible)
Certificate of Participation will be given as an appreciation.