Would you agree with me that you are here to pick up new skills and knowledge?
Would you be aspire to be an entrepreneur someday?
After being an entrepreneur for a decade, making all the mistakes and making millions of dollars in revenue, I discover there is a systematic approach to start a business.
You will get to discover:
1. How to pick the right idea worth millions.
2. How to apply the proven 5 steps process so that you can start your business idea.
3. How to start without using your capital.
tech2reach.com is one of my latest business which I am running. It provides resource management to local companies who want to engage talents from overseas.
Brief background of myself. I own three businesses.
- Started in 2010, selling software, is now valued at S$0.8 million (US$0.5 million). (latest update: I sold off my shares this year and exited this business. Hooray! :))
- Started in 2014, providing doorstep iphone repairs, is now valued at S$5.5 million (US$4 million).
- Provide human resource management for overseas talents. I’ve just started recently and valuation is still early. Talents such as programmers, digital marketers, accounting executive etc tech2reach.com
Hence I am very passionate to show you the ropes how you can discover to start your business idea, applying your accounting skills, so that you do not have to make the mistakes that I did, on your journey to begin this entrepreneurship journey. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step… In fact I graduated with an accounting degree before I begin my business.
All businesses will need accounting. If you aspire to be an entrepreneur someday using your accounting skills, then this is for you. I’m here to show you the business approach.
- Currently in your undergraduate study pursuing a degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Marketing.
- Analyse research findings to develop valuable insights in line with the company and research project objectives
- Performing extensive primary research to build a detailed understanding of the target market, industry or opportunity.
- Attentive to details and able to multitask.
- Strong affinity with early stage startups or desire to discover more.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Prepare powerpoint or keynote presentations for meetings.
- Highly driven and positively motivated to achieve goals
- Ability to work independently and efficiently