System Technic Engineering Pte Ltd is a service-oriented company which offers clients the most complete solutions pertaining to their needs on maintaining a reliable electrical utility network on their premises.
We specialise in maintenance, servicing and testing of electrical installations, 22kV switchgears, transformers, low voltage switchboards and cables.
We have been in the industry for more than 25 years. Our in-house engineers comprises both authorised High Voltage Testing Engineers and Licensed Electrical Workers (Engineer and Technician Grades), all of whom are authorised to carry out testing and commissioning of electrical installations up to 22kV, including power grid installations.
1. Assist in the servicing and maintenance high tension switchgears,
transformers, low voltage switchboards and cables in
2. Assist in troubleshooting of electrical faults and during abnormal
3. Work with a team of engineers, technicians and
foremen to ensure works are completed according to
schedule, meeting quality and safety objectives
4. Learn how to prepare incident reports, test reports
and post service reports for completed call-out services
5. Prepare method statements and work instructions as
6. Assist in ad-hoc duties and projects as assigned by the management
7. Be mentored by highly experienced in-house LEWS
with a minefield of knowledge and experience