StrengthsAsia is a corporate learning and development partner to our Clients throughout Asia to build stronger leaders, stronger managers, and stronger teams together. We run tailored workshops and coaching sessions that meet the unique needs of each of our clients.
StrengthsAsia is looking for a Freelance Graphics Designer for various StrengthsAsia projects.
- Collaborate with our Curriculum Development Team to develop layout and design for workbooks, worksheets, and workshop materials.
- Design and develop templates for business and promotional materials
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience of at least 1 year
- A strong portfolio of graphic designing for workbooks, worksheets, booklets, brochures etc.
- Proactive in receiving direction and ability to adapt to changes
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines