Headquartered in France with an office in Singapore, Spare Parts 3D provides 3D printing solutions globally to industrial leaders in various industries such as Maritime, Oil & Gaz, Aerospace, or FMCG. We digitize spare parts inventory, and make production possible anywhere, anytime in the shortest delay by leveraging our worldwide network of 3D printers.
We are looking for talents capable of taking on responsibilities in a fast-moving environment. If you are interested in marketing, new technologies, entrepreneurship, or simply looking for new challenges, apply now!
Your main objective (not restrictive) will consist of:
- Client outreach: Identifying and scheduling meetings with prospective clients in Singapore,
- Professionally handle the volume of inquiries from clients,
- Manage, service and develop existing clients through customer visits and sales, presentation,
- Deliver excellent service and manage the needs of clients through our communications (emails, and chats)
- Participate in daily operation meeting with procurement and engineering,
- You will be involved in all process improvement activities aiming at efficiency increase and process streamlining.
- Languages: English and Chinese
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with creativity, initiative, negotiation, good management, and problem-solving skills
- Pleasant personality, energetic, dynamic, independent, and self-motivated
- Strong project management and coordination
- Interest in Digital Manufacturing (3D printing), Industry 4.0,
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Job Searches:
Spare Parts 3D
Business and Sales Support - Internship
Sales / Retail
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical