IDS Medical Systems (idsMED) is an Integrated Medical Solutions Provider of Equipment, Supplies & Services with operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. It is a member of the Fung Group, a Hong Kong-based multinational with operations across 40 economies.
idsMED has a long-standing history and an extensive network covering over 2,000 healthcare institutions including government and private hospitals, day surgery centres, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories and nursing homes.
idsMED represents world-leading Medical brands including Philips, Maquet, Hill-rom, Smiths Medical and Belimed, providing one-stop solutions including marketing, selling, biomedical engineering and clinical support. Leveraging on its single, regional IT platform, idsMED can also offer effective inventory management and logistics services, managing the sales to cash cycle and credit and collection process.
idsMED observes to the highest standard of service in the industry. Our distribution centre in Singapore complies with GDPMDS and our distribution service in Indonesia and the biomedical engineering team in Malaysia are both ISO9001 certified.
In line with our aggressive expansion across Asia, we are inviting dynamic, self-motivated, caring and passionate individuals with a keen sense of responsibility and ethics, to join our Singapore team as:
Learning & Advisory
Provide advice to our client and design practical solutions to address issues and problems. This is achieved through a thorough understanding of our clients’ stated (and sometimes unstated) needs, comprehensive research and analysis, the application of robust tools and methodologies, and innovative solutioning.
- To provide advisory services that enable the client(s) to:
- Review and redesign existing operations considering strategic objectives and landscape changes
- Support pilot implementation of proposed enhancements / improvement opportunities
- Grow internal capabilities
- Gather information / data from a variety of sources
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses of processes, data, organization structures, etc.
- Identify opportunities for improvement based on outcomes from the analyses
- Support pilot implementation
- Develop implementation plan, change/communication plan
- Preparing of documents / materials / reports
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Strong command of English
- Able to use MS Office and general familiarity with related MS apps
Duration of Internship:
6 months – 12 months