The Singapore Red Cross Society is part of a world-wide, non-political, non-religious movement that commits its work on the fundamental principles of humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
As an independent humanitarian organisation, we raise our own funds in serving humanity and in furthering the work of the Red Cross locally and internationally.
We are dedicated to protecting human life and dignity, reliving human suffering and responding to emergencies.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who share our vision of Serving Humanity and Saving Lives.
Community Resilience Department (Family Lifeaid and Elderaid) Interns, Ref : So
CRD (Family Lifeaid and Elderaid) Interns, Ref : SO
Provide general administrative services and operational support to Community Resilience Department in particular, Community first Aid and transport
Community First Aid
1. Administrative support to weekly First Aid programmes
2. Administrative ad-hoc First Aid Programmes
1. Administrative Support to Medical Chaperone and Transportation (MCT)
2. Home Visits for MCT Claims
1. Assist in planning and execution of major first aid event(s)
2. Undertake Medical Chaperone role for MCT programme when needed
3. Home Visits to potential clients
4. Other duties assigned
Related Job Searches:
Singapore Red Cross Society
Community Resilience Department (Family Lifeaid and Elderaid) Interns