- Singapore Post Limited
- Federated Lockers Project (Marketing)
- Date Listed
- 31 Dec 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 2 Months
- Paya Lebar
- Allowance /
- $600 - 800 monthly
- Marketing / PR
- Transportation / Logistics
- Company Profile
About Singapore Post Limited
(Reg. No. 199201623M)
Singapore Post (SingPost) is a leading provider of mail, logistics and ecommerce solutions in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region, with operations in more than 14 countries.
As Singapore’s national postal service provider, SingPost offers trusted communications through domestic and international postal services as well as end-to-end integrated mail solutions covering secure data printing, letter-shopping, delivery and mailroom management, among others. For over 150 years, SingPost has been delivering a trusted and reliable service to citizens, residents, corporations and businesses in Singapore.
As part of its transformation, SingPost has been steadily expanding beyond Singapore, leveraging its regional platform Quantium Solutions and other subsidiaries and partners. With its regional network and infrastructure, SingPost offers fully integrated ecommerce logistics solutions covering the four areas of freight, customs & regulations management, warehousing & fulfilment, last mile delivery & returns as well as ecommerce web services, to its customers.
SingPost won the World Mail Award for ecommerce in June 2014 and was ranked the top postal agency in the world in an Accenture report. SingPost also gained international acclaim when it was bestowed the Service Provider of the Year 2012 award by Postal Technology International. SingPost is the only company to win to the Universal Postal Union’s EMS Cooperative award for its Speedpost courier service every year since 2001.
SingPost was listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange in 2003. To learn more about SingPost, please visit www.singpost.com.
SingPost’s subsidiaries and businesses include:
- SP eCommerce (http://www.specommerce.com/), the only company in Asia that can provide end-to-end ecommerce solutions including fulfilment
- Quantium Solutions (http://www.quantiumsolutions.com/), a key player in ecommerce logistics in Asia Pacific
- Famous Holdings (http://www.famous.com.sg/), one of the leading Singapore companies in the fields of NVOCC operations, logistics and supply chain management services
- Lock+Store (http://www.lockandstore.com/), a leading self-storage operator in Singapore
- DataPost (http://datapost.com.sg/), the biggest data print bureau in the region
- Samplestore.com (https://www.samplestore.com/site/home), the leading online try-vertising platform in Singapore
- Speedpost (http://www.speedpost.com.sg/), a leading provider for courier service in Singapore and international shipping to more than 200 destinations across the globe
- vPOST (http://www.vpost.com.sg/), one of the largest online shopping and shipping services providers in Southeast Asia
- Omigo Marketplace (http://www.omigo.com.sg/), Singapore’s online marketplace for consumers to shop and for SMEs and international brands to sell online
- vBOX (https://www.vbox.com.sg/index.jsp), a digital mailbox with bill payment services which can be accessed anywhere, anytime
- Job Description
This position is responsible to support Singpost Commercial Marketing primarily in assisting with the development of marketing collaterals, research and requirements gathering for marketing campaigns and management of content and other duties as assigned.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Delivering to specific objective/s of each assigned project
- Completion of tasks within agreed schedule
- Assist in the development and updating of marketing collaterals
- Assisting in research for projects as required
- Support with the implementation, support and execution of upcoming marketing events
4. List of expected projects
- Data Extraction
- Assist in extracting required data as and when needed
- New Customer Acquisition
- Assist in finding and verifying leads based on provided data
- Speedpost Website
- Assist in user acceptance testing
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.