Incorporated in 2005, Singapore Medical Group (SMG) is a public-listed organisation with a network of private specialist providers across diverse medical disciplines, and complementary diagnostic imaging and health screening services. With a vision to become Asia’s best healthcare network, SMG embarked on a rapid expansion drive in 2013 and has continued since to expand beyond Singapore and establish its presence in Indonesia, Vietnam and Australia.
Within Singapore, SMG has more than 30 clinics strategically located in central Singapore and mature heartland estates. The central clinics are situated at Paragon, Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre, Mount Elizabeth Orchard, Gleneagles Medical Centre, Downtown Gallery, while the heartland clinics are situated at Bedok, Bishan, Hougang, Jurong, Tiong Bahru, Punggol and Toa Payoh. This hub-and-spoke model provides ease of access to our patients and is aligned with our promise to provide patient-centred care to every individual. To further elevate the patient experience, HiDoc, a telemedicine application was created in 2019 to enable virtual consultation and digital storage of the individual’s health records.
The Group has four established pillars, namely Aesthetics, Diagnostic Imaging & Screening, Oncology and Women’s and Children’s Health. In each of these disciplines, we are committed to providing our patients with experienced doctors and proven technology, through our network of providers within Asia
- Provide support to HR function in employee lifecycle activities including, talent acquisition, learning & development and employee engagement projects
- Track completion of mandatory training, probation, recruitment and other HR activities.
- Generate weekly or monthly reports and document processes
- Support recruitment and selection activities including internship programs, job posting and interview scheduling etc.
- Maintain all HR documentation and filing in accurate and timely fashion
- Any adhoc job assigned by supervisor
- Diploma or degree in Human Resource Management
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, meticulous, self-motivated
- Independent and good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to commit 3 - 6 months internship