- SIGNALGRYD Pte. Ltd.
- Marketing & Operations Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Jun 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
190 Clemenceau Avenue
Opposite Dhoby Ghaut MRT, 3 mins walk
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- (All Inclusive / General), Business / Management, Marketing / PR
- (All Inclusive / General), Information Technology, Media / Publication
- Company Profile
The team at SIGNALGRYD had a vision. We believe, with ever changing times and technology, individuals and businesses should embrace the change to help improve operations. The problem lies when businesses are comfortable with their current ways of operations and are hesitant to welcome change that could potentially improve their efficiency by leaps and bounds.
We started SIGNALGRYD to help businesses make the transition.
We like to think of ourselves as a bridge for businesses to embrace the technology and eliminate their inefficiencies. Our philosophy is to automate processes that can be replaced with technology. Thus eliminating inefficiency with better allocation of resources.
We're cultivating new businesses, increasing brand awareness and enhancing our customers' experience in all channels and platforms. To support this, we're hiring marketing interns in B2B product and campaign management, as well as business development and digital marketing. Our team is gradually growing and we're presently looking for internship positions to be filled.
Having the right people on board is a key factor for our success: Our small team knows the ins and outs of all our processes, are familiar with customer needs and are able to support our markets effectively and efficiently.
To us, degrees, professional experience or industry-specific knowledge is not as important as the right attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
We're looking for candidates who are versatile, adaptable and possesses a keen mentality to learn new things.
If you are seeking a learning experience with a plethora of different tasks, you're the type of person we're looking for!
Being organized is important to us. It allows everyone to have a voice and be on the same page. We strongly believe in setting clear expectations - giving everyone the opportunity to exceed them. Being able to effectively prioritize tasks and quickly switch gears is also crucial to the success of a start up. We encourage everyone on our team to "think like a CEO" when making decisions and always put customers first.
- Job Description
Your responsibilities include:
- Independently plan and lead user acquisition campaigns
- Brainstorm & develop new marketing channels and campaign
- Provide detailed and transparent reporting on all aspects of lead acquisition activities including: conversion, opportunity creation, etc.
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Be responsible for all product-related copywriting and content creation needs (in-app, website, landing pages, advertisements, etc.)
- Source and reach out to industry partners for collaboration
- Involvement in marketing, financial, and operations projects & campaigns
- Manage, create & review our Advertisements Campaign on FB & Google
- Suggest, and make decisions on our marketing strategies
A successful applicant should display the following attributes:
- Currently based in Singapore
- Excellent command of English, written and oral
- Have your own computer or laptop
- Background in Marketing, Communication, or other Business related discipline
- Seeks opportunity for growth by taking on additional responsibilities with potential for management role
- Be a great teammate and representative of SIGNALGRYD's positive spirit
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Able to work independently
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
- Commit for at least 2 months
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Lr, Id) is a plus; or express willingness to learn
- Knowledge of G Suite Products & Business Apps (Guidance will be provided)
- Ability to plan, organize and develop your own schedule
- Able to think outside the box, creative and possess a problem-solving mentality
What's in it for you:
- Variety of tasks ensures non-repetitive mundane work
- Exposure and understanding of the core structure of a small and growing company
- We adopt an open-door, open communication culture which purpose is to encourage support from team members
- As this is an internship role, you will be guided, supervised and supported. We want to help you, to help us.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.