- SIGNALGRYD Pte. Ltd.
- Design & Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Jun 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD), Central Town Area, Dhouby Ghaut / Bras Basah
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- (All Inclusive / General), Art / Creative / Design / Media, Marketing / PR
- (All Inclusive / General), Information Technology, Media / Publication
- Company Profile
SIGNALGRYD is looking for a driven, creative and talented Design & Marketing Intern to join our team. You will work closely with our Founder as well as the Team to visualize, create and deliver digital, on-brand designs, social assets and ads for use across multiple channels, including email, display and social. Additionally, you will work together with Marketing to curate the copywriting and brainstorm new ideas.
At SIGNALGRYD, we all wear a lot of hats (you’ll have exposure to multiple roles). This is a critical design position as these assets will directly drive revenue and customer acquisition for the business. (So a craving for constant innovation and a learn-as-you-go attitude are key!)
- Job Description
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide principle design support to our Founder
- Interpret and develop SIGNALGRYD’s existing brand as it shows up on paid, organic social and email channels, bringing SIGNALGRYD to life in a way that is consistent with all of our other consumer touchpoints (site, product, packaging, social etc.) as well as our brand voice and references
- Design and edit digital creative across marketing channels, including email, organic social, display ads, social ads and video.
- Ideate with team to create content that is fresh, on brand and surprising
- Ideate with team to create and test paid designs across formats
- Ensure delivered assets adhere to requested technical specs and needed timelines
- Create a system and implement titles and editing style for paid and social daily content
- Execute on both product and lifestyle photography for brand assets
- Stay up to date and present ideas on product design, including trend forecasting/moodboards, pillow design, poster design
- Collaborate with marketing channel owners to concept creative based on briefs, and then iterate and optimize based on user feedback.
- Keep up-to-date on advertising and marketing trends.
- Maintain a well-organized asset library
- Brainstorm & develop new marketing channels and campaign
- Suggest, and make decisions on our marketing strategies
A successful applicant should display the following attributes:
- Currently based in Singapore
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Strong design and typography skills
- Obsessive attention to detail and a love of pixel perfect designs
- Ability to successfully work on multiple projects at once
- You know your JPEGs, PNGs, GIFs
- Excellent command of English, written and oral
- Have your own computer or laptop
- Background in Design, Marketing, Communication is a plus.
- Be a great teammate and representative of SIGNALGRYD's positive spirit
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Able to work independently
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
- Commit for at least 2 months
- Knowledge of G Suite Products & Business Apps (Guidance will be provided)
- Ability to plan, organize and develop your own schedule
- Able to think outside the box, creative and possess a problem-solving mentality
- Expresses willingness to learn
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.