We are the one-stop platform to help users manage and learn personal finance.
What’s it like working at Seedly?
We believe strongly in two things. Our mission and our people. We are a group of people aligned on helping our users make smarter financial decisions through technology and unbiased content.
At scale, we believe that we'll be able to make a dent in the big personal finance space.
On the fun side, we believe strongly in working hard and playing hard. We are like family. We look out for each other and help each other grow along the way.
As of May 2018, we have officially joined forces with the ShopBack group. With strong resources and expertise, we can further empower a common vision to enable smarter decisions in the shopping and financial verticals.
What you'll do
- Work on end-to-end design across our web and mobile apps
- Conduct user research and testing to ensure right product and ease of use
- Design beautiful interfaces and great user experiences
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the designs
- Work closely with another Product Designer on the above
- Experience designing digital interfaces
- Proficient in using design tools & prototyping tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Invision etc.
- Logical and critical with good visual sense
- Strong sense of ownership and takes initiative
- Able to commit for 3-6 months long internship