Regional headquarter for the Asia Pacific region
Schaeffler has been present in Singapore since 1975. Founded in 1996, Schaeffler (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. has been the regional headquarter for Asia Pacific since 2014. Singapore has been a pivotal part of Schaeffler’s transformation and growth in the region where the company has over 6,000 employees across 9 production plants and R&D facilities at 8 locations. The main locations, besides Singapore, include Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
Singapore location is also a certified Schaeffler Technology Center (STC), which is part of a Global Technology Network (GTN) within Schaeffler that connects engineering and development hubs worldwide. This additional resource enables us to quickly implement our full array of engineering and service know-how on a local level.
For more information, visit our Singapore site at https://www.schaeffler.sg/en/company/.
What could you expect to learn?
Diversity & Inclusion
- Plan and execute initiatives on regional level
- Support special projects
Learning & Development
- Communicate our learning efforts
- Enhance and promote our 'Book an Expert" network
- Gather monthly recruiting statistics, conduct data analysis and use relevant information, data and reports to recommend actionable solutions and process improvements
- Publish monthly featured jobs to Asia Pacific region in support of internal mobility initiative
- Gather and consolidate Asia Pacific wide referral programs to analyze and propose changes to ensures a competitive referral reward schemes for employees
- Consolidate all employment related documents and support alignment of templates across Asia Pacific
- Design 'Drive Your Career' articles featuring career stories, best practices of diverse career development within the organization
- Support regional leadership program management, including revision of nomination process, organization of current programs and communication materials
- Support the annual talent management activities
Other HR priorities
- Provide continuous improvement ideas to enhance work efficiency
- Provide support across all HR operational process and ad-hoc activities
The Ideal Intern
Are you someone who possesses a high degree of self-initiative, responsibility and accountability; with strong MS Excel and PowerPoint competency; with the ability to exude confidentiality and professionalism at work? Then come and join us where We Pioneer Motion.
Your Professional Profile Should Include:
- Undergraduate degree in relevant fields such as Business, Human Resources, or Data Analytics / Science
- Good proficiency in MS Office applications
- An inquisitive mind to constantly challenge status quo
Schaeffler is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal employment opportunities and consideration for employment without regard to unlawful consideration of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look forward to your application.
Related Job Searches:
Schaeffler (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Asia Pacific HR Intern (D&I, L&D, Talent Attraction, Talent Management)