- Rubify Technology Pte Ltd
- Web & Mobile UX / UI / Graphics Designer Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Oct 2017
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Jan 2018
Changi Business Park
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media, Computing / IT / Software
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Rubify Technology specializes in designing and developing web and mobile applications for people and businesses.
By keeping up-to-date on the newest technological and business trends, we provide excellent service and intricate tech solutions that promote productivity and profitability. Our team is made up of people with complementary strengths which allows for well-rounded and thoughtful tech products suitable for each client’s unique needs.
- Job Description
Do you have an eye for good design and passion for great user experience design?
Are you someone obsessed with creating pixel-perfect elegant and simple design solutions while improving usability?
Rubify is seeking a UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for defining and improving the experience and user interface of our many applications, with focus on wireframing and visual design.
Interns are welcomed 🙂 Working period and arrangements can be further discussed (If you are still schooling).
• To interact with US Design Team in developing designs/wireframes in order to meet feature requirements in new/existing software systems.
• To provide graphics and styles for the design of wireframes.
• To work with project teams to create the best possible application design, understanding our clients’ requirements and users’ needs. Projects may be any combination of web and mobile applications
• To work closely with front-end development teams, ensuring that the final product is of high quality.
• To be an integral part of project teams, delivering on-time and collaborating effectively with your team-mates.
• To dedicate time to constant learning of the latest design, technology, and UI/UX techniques.
Your Experience and Qualifications
• 1-3 years of UI/UX design experience for software, web apps and/or mobile devices.
• Mastery of core design concepts (composition & layout, colour theory, typography, etc).
• Wireframing and light technical documentation.
• Experience with user interface and visual design patterns.
• Ability to take a design from concept to wireframe to pixel perfect
• Ability to collaborate and take input from others and learn quickly.
• Understand the technical feasibilities of both web and mobile.
• Ability to explain design decisions.
• Ability to create front-end code (HTML/CSS/jQuery).
• Experience designing interfaces and interactions for real-world applications.
• Mobile app experiences a plus.
• Experience working in a structured, collaborative team environment (with cross-functional roles like project managers, business associates and developers).
• Working knowledge of Mac OS X.
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
• Sketch 3
• Balsamiq or equivalent wireframing tool.
• Microsoft Office
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV and link to view your portfolio using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.