Bosch in Southeast Asia and Singapore
Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group’s interests in Southeast Asia, where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been in Singapore since 1923, with diversified businesses in Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Building Technology, Drive and Control Technology, Packaging Technology, Thermotechnology, as well as Software and Systems Solutions. The Asia Pacific headquarters for its Automotive Aftermarket, Building Technology and Bosch Software Innovations businesses, as well as operations for Corporate Research and Advance Engineering, and Information Technology, are part of Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd. Additional Information can be accessed at www.bosch.com.sg, www.linkedin.com/company/bosch-singapore and www.facebook.com/BoschSingapore
Your contribution to something big
- Conceptualize and develop visual assets including social media content, micro-sites, landing pages, animations, short form video content, online advertising, etc
- Participate in planning, promotion and execution of corporate events and develop visual assets for those events
- Photograph / film events, edit photos / video footage, and create highlight reels / short video content
- Ensure brand consistency across the region and become a team expert on brand guidelines
- Assist in maintenance of Bosch social media channels and execution of social media campaigns
- Support updates to Bosch corporate website and intranet
- Coordinate asset publication and file management
What distinguishes you:
- Studies in the field of mass communications, marketing, media science, business, visual arts, graphic design, film and television, etc.
- Thorough experience in new media with high affinity to social media topics
- Keen eye for design and attention to detail, critical and strategic thinking
- Personal initiative and creativity with independent and responsible work style
- Advanced knowledge of design and video software, video or photography
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work across cultures and nationalities
- Good command of English (written and verbal)
Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.