The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs over 400,000 associates worldwide and generated sales of 78 billion Euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
We are offering an internship in External Affairs and Government Relations for Robert Bosch (SEA) in Singapore starting in July 2020 until December 2020 (6 months).
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the Regional Head for Government Relations in Southeast Asia
- Support strategy development for advocacy campaigns across Southeast Asia
- Market research with focus on political topics and trends affecting the business development of Bosch in Southeast Asia
- Preparation and coordination of political visits in Germany and Southeast Asia
- Continuous tracking of the political developments and news in the region with relevance to Bosch operations
- Creation of briefing documents, position papers, presentations, reports
- Advanced studies in business administration, economics, political sciences or related
- Strong analytical & communication skills as well as interpersonal & intercultural competencies
- Meticulous, flexible and proactive work ethic
- Excellent written and spoken English, proficient in MS-Office
Proposed Start of Internship : 29 June 2020
Internship Duration: 6 Months, Full-Time
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Related Job Searches:
Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
Internship – External Affairs and Government Relations