- Robert Bosch SEA Pte Ltd
- Intern, Quality Management (Automotive Aftermarket)
- Date Listed
- 13 Apr 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From May 2018, For At Least 6 Months
11 Bishan Street 21
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,200 monthly
- Engineering / Technician, Product / Program / Project Management
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters.
Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Job Description
We are offering an internship in the quality management department of the Bosch Automotive Aftermarket Asia Pacific-South (APS) division which is based in Singapore.
Our focus is to support business and product strategies in terms of quality management for products and processes to continuously grow our automotive aftermarket business in APS. We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic candidates to join us for internship of 6 months.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Support our team in operational tasks
- Tracking and evaluation of 8D reports
- OES & IAM complaint register updating & follow up
- Support in releasing new products and maintaining related internal processes and systems
- Conduct warehouse inspections for goods, damaged deliveries and investigations of customer complaints
Be in charge of your own projects
- Standardize data collection for specific Quality management aspects and prepare for further analysis
- Create and improve work instructions, process instructions and central directives
- Design new concepts for improved KPI monitoring
- Student in studies relevant to Mechanical, Automotive or Industrial Engineering or Business with experience in Quality Management
- Able to work full time for a period of 6 months (preferred 6months or more)
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Power point and advanced skills in Excel.
- Strong communication skills, able to work in a multinational environment
- Be able to multi task, work independently and have a quick learning aptitude
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.