- Robert Bosch SEA Pte Ltd
- Intern - Marketing
- Date Listed
- 13 Jun 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 01 Aug 2018 - 31 Jan 2019
11 Bishan Street 21 Singapore 573943
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,200 monthly
- Business / Management, Marketing / PR
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters.
Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Job Description
1) Weekly updating of project pipeline, CRM and equotes
2) Tracking of project registration
3) Preparation of bulletin and price book circulation
4) Demo loan support
5) Marcom support
6) Preparation of COQ for Vietnam shipment
7) Maintaining customer's database
1) Good interpersonal skills
2) Good communication skills
3) Good organisational skills
4) Strong in Microsoft knowledge; Excel, Words, PPT
5) Preferably from the Business studies discipline
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.