- Robert Bosch SEA Pte Ltd
- Intern, IoT / Enterprise General Projects
- Date Listed
- 03 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 01 Mar 2019 - 31 Aug 2019
11 Bishan Street 21 Singapore 573943
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,200 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters. Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Job Description
- Support asset management of IoT devices and other assets
- Support knowledge management activities in Asia-Pacific
- Support pre-sales activities in exciting IoT projects, an ideal opportunity to expand on your previous theoretical knowledge by being part of daily operations and working with actual commercial projects
- Practical hands-on development and prototyping of IoT solutions by integrating different sensors; working with gateways, cloud solutions and get to know the underlying software technologies
- Bachelor or Master’s student in Information Technology, Computer Science or other equivalents
- Good academic record paired with team spirit and ability to work independently
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Good Java programming skills as well as experience in web application development or mobile application development
- Interested or experienced with any of the following: DevOps, data analytics, cloud technology and prototyping hardware (e.g. Raspberry Pi, Arduino and Sensors)
- Good communication skills
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.