- Robert Bosch SEA Pte Ltd
- Intern, Continuous Improvement Process
- Date Listed
- 13 Feb 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Mar 2018, For At Least 6 Months
11 Bishan Street 21
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,200 monthly
- Business / Management, Communications / Customer Service / Support, Product / Program / Project Management
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters.
Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities
- Job Description
- Support CIP (Continuous Improvement Project) Workshop and Training tasks from set up tasks, workshop pre-preparations, actual moderation, set down and photo protocol
- Design & Implement - Ice Breakers, Energizers, SGA (Small Group Activities) in training and workshop
- CIP inventory and replenishment system
- CIP back end office administration
- Database for CIP workshop, trainings, moderation pool tracking
- Set-up online CIP Community (Bosch Connect), CIP Page in BGN, Online Publication etc.
- Catalogue, manage and store CIP items, publications and media
- Any other tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time, not limited to CIP function
- Bachelor or Master Degree in any field of studies listed above
- Confident, outgoing, friendly, energetic and positive outlook
- Independent - Ability to work with minimum supervision, has initiative for self-managed learning and strong problem solving skills
- Broad range of capabilities - Ability to summarize an overview and at the same time paying attention to details
- Customer orientation - Quality service to all CIP customers, willingness to go that extra mile
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes well
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work in a diversified and multi-cultural team environment
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.