Established in 2012, we are a collective of like minded individuals who started out documenting celebrations and milestones. We are focused on translating your ideas into reality. By having a deep understanding of artistic trends and technologies, we then translate that understanding into great photos, video productions and strategic partnerships with clients. Always looking to collaborate and share ideas. Let's create together.
Sales/Senior Executive (Corporate) Attractive Package!
Monthly Basic up to $4.5K Quarterly Commissions
Health Benefits Yearly AWS & Performance Bonus
Transport Allowance, Telco Allowance
Flexi-timing Work Schedule
• Provide quotations and responsible for securing new customers, maintaining and developing new revenue streams.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Work closely with Procurement and Operations department on the execution of customer's quotation.
• To achieve monthly sales target set by the company. Contribute to the overall well-being of the department.
• To achieve target and generate sales revenue.
• To grow present accounts and develop new ones.
• To manage accounts and clients well and build a strong business partnership with clients assigned.
• Prepare RFQ, Tender Bid, reviewing rates etc.
• To ensure presentations are made and daily duties are performed well
• Responsible for account (revenue, GP, Volume) including account receivables.
• Monthly Reporting to Directors
• First 3 months of hunting new accounts for company and monthly farming after reaching stability. (Aided with past Inhouse accounts for cold loss accounts recovery)
• At least a Diploma qualification
• Possess at least 3 years of proven sales track record in the media industry/productions background.
• Ability to prove past good sales network/pipeline in previous or current company.
• Good market knowledge and logical sales demonstration character.
• A hands-on person with the ability to lead and train the team members in sales techniques.
• Well organized on email management and good proficiency in MS Office Skills & Canva.
• Encompass strong persuasive techniques, excellent listening & negotiation skills.
• Excellent customer service & team player.
• Independent and good motivation for sales team.
• Acute sense of hunting and developing new sales opportunities (Sales Hunger).