At RateIt we’re on a mission to redefine customer feedback - our core purpose is to give businesses the power to make every customer experience exceptional.
That’s why we are building the world’s easiest, and most impactful, customer experience management platform. RateIt is the market leader in customer-led, private feedback, captured in a way that allows businesses to place CX at the centre of their decision making. We couple great technology with a high-touch support model t9o help customers identify and deliver experience improvement opportunities - improving not only their overall customer experience but also driving customer-centric growth.
We work with amazing brands like Uber, Adidas, IKEA, Aldi, Pandora, Calvin Klein, 7 Eleven and Fullerton Healthcare to help them understand what their customers think and feel in the millions of interactions that happen each day.
In July last year, our new product, Zipline was created. Zipline is focused on creating the best visitor management solution for Residential Aged Care providers. We're proud to be working with dozens of established RAC providers such as St Vincent's Care Services, Brightwater, and Amana Living. We've processed over 100,000 visitor bookings across dozens of facilities, keeping thousands of RAC employees, residents, and their loved ones safe.
We are a modern SaaS start-up with teams across Melbourne, Singapore, and Perth. This role will be based out of our Singapore office, where you will work in tandem with our local and global offices.
Operations are a crucial part of the company here at RateIt. We ensure that our devices and all associated hardware remain in working condition at all times to keep customers happy. We are looking for a highly motivated Operations Management intern to help us further improve our current processes wherever possible. This role is responsible for ensuring that all processes are efficient to increase productivity and that all faulty hardware is replaced timely.
Besides managing our operations, you will also be responsible for the creation and production of online and offline marketing content (e.g. blog posts, sales collaterals, brochures, case studies etc.). We are looking for someone to optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels. You will also have a go at working with the sales team to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join the RateIt team at an exciting time as we start to expand our product offerings to new markets and further streamline our current processes.
- Communicate effectively with a remote team using modern tools and processes.
- Handle customer requests and ensure that replacements are shipped out timely.
- Manage our inventory and ensure that stocks are up-to-date at all times.
- Schedule and plan all our Singapore installations to ensure smooth roll-outs.
- Generate detailed reports of potential leads for use during sales campaigns.
- Analyse and generate monthly insights reports for our local customers.
- Assist in rolling out marketing collaterals e.g. blogs, whitepapers, infographics
- Respond to any ad-hoc tasks required by the management team.
- 1-2 previous internships of relevant work experience in Operations and Marketing is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint is preferable.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
*We are also open to part-time internships upon discussion (3-4 days).