Ransack is a creative agency based in Singapore that specialises in the magic of Gamification.
Since 2020, we have ventured beyond the beaten paths to craft uniquely puzzle-filled adventures.
We put ourselves in the shoes of our clients, target audience, and the characters of our games to see the world through a myriad of perspectives. We aim to turn the most mundane of activities into entertaining experiences!
We are a young and lively organisation in an environment which breeds collaboration!
Visit us at http://theransack.com
- Playtest the best games in the market to discover fresh perspectives & document new game mechanics
- Define, design, and implement game systems from conception to realisation
- Analyse all stages of game development by applying gamer psychology and human-centric design principles
- Create clear and concise, visually oriented design materials that explain mechanics, systems, and features
- Provide constructive feedback on all aspects of product; finds opportunities to increase quality of product and advise on how information may be implemented
- Strong knowledge of a wide range of games across multiple platforms and their core design practices
- Pitching game design concepts in a clear, detailed manner, through strong written and verbal skills
- Good awareness of live market trends
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity with a strong work ethic
- Genuine interest and passion for solving puzzles & playing games
- Local school internships are preferred
- Flexible Work Hours and a healthy work/life balance
- Fast-growing setting with plenty of opportunities for you to expand skills and expertise
- Exclusive insights into the life of an early-stage startup
- Cycle across different departments to try something new
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Games Day Friday