Ransack is a creative agency based in Singapore that specialises in the magic of Gamification.
Since 2020, we have ventured beyond the beaten paths to craft uniquely puzzle-filled adventures.
We put ourselves in the shoes of our clients, target audience, and the characters of our games to see the world through a myriad of perspectives.
- Performing marketing research, identifying trends and market opportunities
- Form positive relationships and build rapport with existing and potential clients to increase business opportunities
- Suggest potential changes, strategies, and business processes using analytics to support your recommendations
- Provide constructive feedback on all aspects of product; finds opportunities to increase quality of product and advise on how information may be implemented.
- Playtest the best games in the market to discover fresh perspectives & document new game mechanics.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
- Excellent oral & written communication competency, comfortable with negotiations and interacting with top decision-makers
- Good awareness of live market trends.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity with a strong work ethic.
- Genuine interest and passion for solving puzzles & playing games
- Local school internships are preferred
- Hybrid Work Arrangement
- Flexible Work Hours and a healthy work/life balance
- Additional Paid Time Off
- Games Day Friday
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.