Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
We are seeking for an ideal candidate who has passion and drive to learn the ropes within the media advertising world.
- Support the planning team and/or local markets across network (if required) to meet client service needs
- Leverage research tools to provide insights and support on planning as needed
- Manage project to ensure on-target, on-budget and timely delivery of media plan
- Work with the Senior Executive/Manager to resolve potential planning issues
- Liaise with client contacts to update media plans accordingly
- Update periodic reports, ensuring specialist team delivery against any client actions
- Support Senior Executive/Account Manager and wider team with general client liaison and administration
- Ensure quality control of client-facing plans/reports/invoicing
- Diploma/Degree in marketing, communications or relevant discipline
- Basic understanding of social platforms (FB, IG & Twitter)
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude, driven and willing to learn
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.