To be the CX and Design partner of choice for innovative, forward thinking companies in Asia.
To be the employer of choice for ambitious, innovative talent in Asia.
Three key principles define our values and what we do :
We want to make an impact through our work. Work that has a business impact. Work that has social impact.
We put our heart and soul into the work we do. And we do work that fulfills our soul.
We are about people. Their values, mindsets, behaviours is at the heart of everything we do.
To design is to envision, to plan, to clarify, to build and to enrich.
Design is a dynamic, rigorous approach to solving problems and PSYKHE is on a mission to reimagine, reframe, create and innovate by unlocking the power of design for our clients. As a visual design intern, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team, working to design and build beautiful, memorable, user-friendly interfaces and interactions across touchpoints.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Supporting design research activities (through interviews, desktop research, workshops)
- Creative concepting to solve problems and drive change for our clients
- Rapid prototyping and developing core UX/UI assets
You are :
- Passionate about design, and making an impact
- Understand and empathise with users – be it clients, end customers, employees or the community for which we design for
- Able to identify opportunities for change, to reduce inefficiencies and improve experiences; to drive behaviour
- Imagine and conceptualise new services, prototypes and experiences
- An effective communicator and an emphatic listener
- Hands on, with a strong working knowledge of design tools – Figma, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Sketch, Invision
- A tertiary qualification in a design discipline like architecture, industrial design, HCI, product design, user experience, graphic design or similar
- A strong understanding of design principles.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various fonts, colours and layouts.
- An interest to specialise in a discipline of design (digital design, interaction design, etc)
Join us in our quest to make an impact for our clients.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Consulting / Business Services
Pros: Being a small start-up with a diverse client profile, I was able to get exposed to different projects and learnt a variety of design skills. Also, since the team is small, communication is smooth and transparent. Psykhe has a wholesome team culture which fairness, respect, trust and a growth mindset are prioritized. In general, everyone is very friendly and helpful, and I enjoyed my internship.
Cons: Working remotely means fewer opportunities for instant updates, feedback and discussion that could potentially generate useful ideas or solutions.