PolicyPal Tech Pte. Ltd. is one of the leading InsurTech companies in Singapore that believes in bringing tech and insurance together for families and communities to enhance their insurance experience. We also believe in helping the community attain relevant knowledge on financial planning through gamification, and offering in-app credits incentives that can be used to help them get covered. PolicyPal Tech Pte. Ltd. has also built a policy management platform that helps users easily keep track of all their insurance policies on a single app. Since 2016, it has helped over 100,000 users manage their policies.
About the role
We are looking for a Business Development Intern for PolicyPal. Reporting directly to our Partnerships Manager, your core responsibilities will be to support the business development projects for PolicyPal Group. You will also support multi-channel marketing activities, in particular to raise awareness and drive sign-ups.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is proactive, organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner. You are also independent but also able to collaborate in a team environment. If you always wanted to know what it’s like to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, this role is for you! Apply today.
- Support in planning, executing, and pivoting growth experiments with new business models in a start-up environment.
- Hands on experience in experimentation of new business models
- Promoting sign ups through professional communications with individuals/corporations through various channels, including phone, email, chat and text
- Collaborate cross-functionally (strategy, marketing, operations) to ensure smooth business operations
- A committed team player, responsible and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Sales experience in any industry is a not a mandatory requirement, but a plus