We have currently been a job blogger site that provides many value posts for job seekers (especially interns) such as tips for interview, tips for writing a resume, etc. In the near future, we want to develop our site to be a job portal which is a gate for both job seekers and recruiters to post jobs, internships, freelance, part-time jobs and apply through our system. We need some talents to be in our process to make it be real. You can visit our website to find information about our company at about us or Internship Blog.
- Manage complaints and feedbacks of customers
- Attend to customer inquiries on channels such as emails and online chat platforms.
- Liaise with backend support to resolve customers’ issues
- Work closely other departments to improve customer service
- Provide regular reports on types of issues encountered by customers
- Perform others tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Excellent English skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Word, and Excel etc.
- Enjoy constant learning and working with new technologies
- Positive and supportive team player
- Excellent written skills to be able to craft replies for customer support preferred but not required.
- Excellent customer service attitude and inter-personal skills.
- Experience is preferred