Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
About the Role
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern with mad skills who is passionate about all things creative. You will be involved in design projects across our Regional business units and markets in Southeast Asia.
- DESIGN – There’s a lot of graphic design work, whether we’re putting together a pitch deck, designing a website, repositioning a sports brand, or creating a suite of flat files for a festival. We need someone who is technically sound and fast at 2D.
- PITCHING IN - with the Creative team, creating concepts, developing presentations and presenting ideas both internally and direct to clients.
- LEARNING YOUR CRAFT - not just in design but across a wide range of creative disciplines from a range of different sources.
- SAYING ‘YES’ A LOT - no two days are going to be the same, and we’ll be looking for you to help across a range of different things. It’s a small but fun team so we all wear multiple hats.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Passionate about great design and crafting an engaging brand.
- Dedicated to deadlines and having excellent time-management to work on several projects simultaneously, efficiently and independently
- Diploma/Bachelor in Visual Communications, Communication Design or Fine Arts or other related fields (good to have, but not necessary, let your portfolio do the talking)
- A keen eye for consistency, colour, typography, and details
- Knowledge of current trends in design and technology
- Full-time interns who are able to start in January 2020 with a commitment period of 4-6 months
- Freelance design experience
- Proficiency with other Adobe Creative Suite such as InDesign, Lightroom or other relevant software and technologies