Established in 1997, MGG is a Singapore-based software house with offices in Singapore and Indonesia.
Our team of engineers and project executives are driven by a passion to apply new technology knowledge to the development of software solutions for clients, especially in the space of mobile apps and backend systems.
MGG’s strong customer-centric approach to software development, coupled with our diverse technical skillset, is key to keeping us on top of our game.
Through the years, MGG has worked on a wide spectrum of industry-based projects and served a number of SMEs and large organisations locally and overseas.
Our efforts include developing national-level apps and backend systems for fintech and e-payment, mobile learning platforms for local agencies, and consumer products like radio streaming (and soon to develop instant chat messaging) for a local media organisation.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Designing, developing and upgrading the data visualization platform.
- Work closely with our backend engineers, utilising their RESTful APIs to provide web application.
- Optimising components for performance and design across different web-capable devices and browsers.
- Streamlining the automation process in day-to-day development with DevOps.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science and/or other related fields.
- Proficient in at least one of the popular front-end frameworks such as React, Vue.js or Angular
- JSNode.js development experience is ideal with knowledge of frontend automatic tools such as webpack, gulp, parcel or rollup.
- Familiar with frameworks and libraries in java web development is good
- Good understanding of Devops, experience working with docker/kubernetes is ideal
Singaporeans or PRs only.