Conceived in 2014 as a digital marketing agency, Meet Isaac is also part of the Ascentis Group of Companies, a leading local CRM provider in Singapore since 2003, providing loyalty and CRM solutions for retail, F&B brands in Singapore and the region. Over the years, Meet Isaac has grown to expand their capabilities and offerings, evolving into a full-service digital agency.From data analysts to UX designers and interactive developers, the team actively updates themselves on the latest industry trends and best practices. The key to our success, in addition to the right people and the right approach, is listening. We listen to our clients’ challenges to provide an integrated strategy that addresses their needs. We listen to conversations in the industry that help us remain relevant and updated. We believe that success is a combination of innovation and a spirit of continuous improvements.
As a Front End Developer Intern, you will be responsible for implementing and supporting web development and maintenance projects, by working alongside the project lead, UI/UX and content producers to bring project requirements to live within reasonable deadlines. This includes project design, requirements gathering, coming up with proof of concept, implementation, documentation, and testing. Possess learning agility to be equipped with proper web development cycle including testing and documentation.
Through your work delivery, you will combine the art of design with the science of programming – striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design and developing features to enhance the user experience and optimizing web page for maximum speed and scalability. You will be responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code, ensuring the web design is optimized for mobile and desktop. There are times you will be expected to work independently to meet tight deadlines following design guidelines.
- Currently pursuing diploma or degree in information technology related
- Understanding of key design principles is key
- Good technical understanding and knowledge of system architecture
- Understanding of server-side CSS would be ideal
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- An enthusiastic solution seeking mentality team player
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Additional proficiency with programming languages and ability to work independently are also key for this role