Founded in 1993, LS 2 Services Pte Ltd has established itself as one of Singapore’s leading Cleaning and Conservancy Company. We have worked closely with a wide range of clientele, comprising both private and government organisations.
We are also proud of our long-lasting relationships with our esteemed clients, as evident from the 9 continuous years of working with the Sport SG and Singapore Management University, 8 years with Sentosa.
Notably, the firm’s core competency in providing superior cleaning services was recognised when we were awarded 3 out of 12 zones by the Ministry of Education in the 2017 bid. This project saw us overseeing contracts for over 100 kindergartens, primary, and secondary schools - a testament to LS 2’s strong management. Most recently, LS 2 has also been engaged by Changi Airport Group for the cleaning work at Terminal 1. To remain competitive, LS 2 constantly aligns our business strategies with emerging initiatives from the Singapore government.
The Management Trainee will assists with the management of Environmental operation duties. This includes managing resources, work procedures, service contracts and work incidents. You will be responsible in implementing and recommending operation plans to improve work processes and service quality. Communicating with relevant stakeholders and clients is also part of your role in performing operational duties.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Coordinate with supervisor and client to ensure quality service delivery
2. Ensure teams adhere to safety measures to during operations
3. Assist in development and review of operation plans to improve work procedures and quality service delivery
4. Allocate equipment and/or technologies and supplies to project sites
5. Implement maintenance schedules for tools and equipment
6. Liaise between internal and external parties to analyse and solidify an overall contract strategy
7. Ensure that budget guidelines set are followed and deviation to these should be communicated with explanations