For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
Beauty is a language.
L’Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide the best of cosmetics innovation in terms of quality, efficacy and safety. By meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Beauty is universal.
Since its creation by a researcher, the group has been pushing back the frontiers of knowledge. Its unique Research arm enables it to continually explore new territories and invent the products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over.
Beauty is a science.
Providing access to products that enhance well-being, mobilizing its innovative strength to preserve the beauty of the planet and supporting local communities. These are exacting challenges, which are a source of inspiration and creativity for L’Oréal.
Beauty is a commitment.
By drawing on the diversity of its teams, and the richness and the complementarity of its brand portfolio, L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come.
L’Oréal, offering beauty for all.
Data Analytics Intern
As the world’s #1 Beauty Company, L’Oréalites are entrepreneurs driven by passion and ambition. We look for new ways to do things better, to leave a greater impact. We test and learn, try and try till we succeed.
Lead the change you want to see | Game-changers and trendsetters
DID YOU KNOW?
L’Oréal was recognised as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 10th year in 2019!
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
L’Oréal believes that digital has to be at the heart of the company. By the end of your internship, you would have worked with our regional teams and understand innovative tools for various projects.
Internship Period: Jul 2019 – Jan 2020 (6 months)
How can you contribute?
Are you good at data analytics, data visualization or data science? Are you good with new technologies to analyze big complex data set, and find valuable business insights?
We are looking to hire Data Analytics Interns who can conduct full lifecycle analysis, query database, handle data requests of increasing complexity with exposure to users and data from all areas of the business, and develop visualization and reporting capabilities. The intern will also learn how to maintain existing reports and develop new reports using Power BI.
- Acquire/Mine data from primary or secondary data sources to build visualization in Power BI
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Good with data and an eye for detail
- Be able to communicate with business users to understand business problems and provide suitable solutions
- Understand the life cycle of Data Analysis
- Analyze and interpret results using standard statistical tools and techniques
- Pinpoint trends, correlations and patterns in complicated data sets
- Identify new opportunities for process improvement
- Provide concise data reports and clear data visualizations for management
The ideal candidate should have:
- Keen interest in digital, technology and e-Commerce
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills and innovation
- Independent worker and able to deliver within tight timelines
- Outgoing personality, strong communicator with good networking skills (Hit us up!)
- Degree in Computer Science
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal boasts a rich portfolio of international brands with a vast range of products that respond to the diverse needs of consumers all over the world.
Learn more about us on our Facebook page @LOrealTalentSG!