Le Bon Funk (2018) is a natural wine bar and kitchen nestled within the ever-bustling Club Street. The brainchild of Chef-Owner Keirin Buck, Le Bon Funk brings ‘fine casual’ to Singapore’s food and beverage realm with its refreshing blend of exceptional boutique wines and elevated, meticulously prepared plates, all set in a convivial atmosphere. The name, Le Bon Funk, is a tongue-in-cheek jibe at the misconception that all natural wines taste funky. It is an open invitation to not take oneself too seriously and to always be a ‘glass half full’ kind of person.
We are looking for a passionate, service-driven individual to fill the role of Captain / Supervisor for our establishments. Having the necessary product knowledge and strong people acumen skills are the backbone to a strong restaurant service. The role also requires the individual to maintain the highest customer service standards of the establishment and ensure that our customers leave with an awesome experience that leaves them yearning for more.
You’ll be in-charge of:
- Building and maintaining relationships with guests
- Order taking & menu description
- Up-selling products based on your extensive product knowledge
- Ensuring guest satisfaction by being proactive in service operations
- Improving procedures and systems
What we’re looking for:
- Individuals who are driven and organised
- Individuals who are well groomed and possesses good communication skills
- Team players
- Positive learning attitude and a passion in customer service
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified