Kacific is a next-generation broadband satellite operator. We are committed to providing universal, fast, high-quality broadband access at an affordable cost using robust technologies and an agile business model.
Founded in 2013 by a core team of senior satellite professionals, Kacific is backed by investors with global telecommunications and infrastructure experience. Our first Ka-band high throughput satellite, Kacific1, launched in 2019 to stream high-speed, low-cost, ultra-reliable broadband to rural and suburban areas of the Pacific and South East Asia.
Kacific is seeking a Market Research Intern to join its research and development team, Kacific Lab (KLab), in developing new satellite broadband solutions for emerging markets and innovative sector-based applications in Asia and the Pacific counties. We are looking for passionate, young, curious, and hands-on interns to join our team.
- Conduct market research, monitor and assess trends within the telecommunications sector in Asia-Pacific
- Record research findings, extrapolate market trends and patterns
- Analyse the market for the product and services
- Help develop new-market strategies and business proposals
- Conduct commercial feasibility studies and financial modeling
- Assist in the production of presentation decks for internal and external meetings
- Currently in related fields such as business management, finance or economics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and motivated self-starter
- Able to collaborate effectively with different business units
- Some experience in statistical analysis and CRM software tools (SAS, Tableau, Salesforce, etc...)