Who we are:
Johnson Controls is the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings. At Johnson Controls, we’ve been making buildings smarter since 1885, and our capabilities, depth of innovation experience, and global reach have been growing ever since. Today, we offer the world’s largest portfolio of building products, technologies, software, and services; we put that portfolio to work to transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play.Through a full range of systems and digital solutions, we make your buildings smarter.
Sustainability is a top priority for our company. We committed to invest 75 percent of new product development R&D in climate-related innovation to develop sustainable products and services. We take sustainability seriously. Achieving net zero carbon emissions before 2040 is just one of our commitments to making the world a better place.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee’s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It’s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.
What you will do:
- Management of inventory levels
- Review Supply are matching demand requirements considering manufacturing and transit lead time
- Timely placement of Purchase order and diligent follow up on supply availability
- Ensure supply are on time and escalate to reporting manager if needed.
- Ensure all shipping documents are available for custom clearance
- Coordinate closely with various key stakeholders - vendors, logistics ,sales and customer service to improve customers’ satisfaction and requirements
- Support Ad-hoc reporting and assignments , when required.
What we look for
- Excellent communication, interpersonaland negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate, proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong data analysis and numericskills
- SAP experience (highly regarded)
- Practical and enthusiastic approach toproblem solving and process improvement
- Organised and able to react to thechallenges of a fast-paced environment