Institute of Intrapreneurship Singapore offers professional development training courses for individuals and corporations to better acquire the needed knowledge and skills about intrapreneurship which can equip organizations to effectively use an intrapreneurship program to inspire innovation, create new profitable products, and manage key employee recruiting and retention. It is the first education provider in Singapore to focus on helping organizations develop internal entrepreneurs.
Experiential learning is an engaged learning process whereby students “learn by doing” and by reflecting on the experience. We developed programs for immersion trips / career trial to target china market.
Read more about the company at http://www.intrapreneurship.sg/
Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ-AIUmVvBK1XHyNN9pg5PA
Details on the founder at https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanhaitat/
Wechat official accounts ID
- Research and develop marketing programs for reaching to china markets
- Propose and execute initiatives to attract students to sign up from us directly
- Perform market analysis and research on marketing campaigns
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. Wechat)
- Support in ad-hoc admin work for company
Candidate should be :
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Determined and driven for success
- Independent, and able to work alone with minimal supervision
- Responsible and takes pride and ownership in work done