Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses committed to creating value beyond the financial. We envisage a world where communities, technology, capital, and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities. We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation and fuel meaningful connections, which maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
What you will be doing
You will have the opportunity to experience the operations of a legal team and experience the life of an in-house counsel, including :
- legal research in various areas of law (corporate/commercial, company, employment, regulatory, data privacy etc.;
- reviewing, drafting and negotiating legal and regulatory documents and agreements including NDAs, client services agreements, vendor agreements;
- assisting with the implementation and management of the company’s legal policies;
- preparing training presentations and materials;
- attending meetings with internal stakeholders and clients.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- are presently a law student in a polytechnic course or year 1 or 2 of your undergraduate degree;
- have prior contract drafting experience (preferred but not required);
- are adept at handling multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment;
- display a positive attitude and professionalism;
- are agile, quick on your feet and have a proactive attitude towards tackling challenges and solving problems; and
- possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
Can’t wait to apply?
We are hiring for internship periods starting May 2022, for a minimum commitment of 3 months. Please indicate your availability in your covering email and submit your CV together with your transcripts.
Related Job Searches:
Golden Equator Holdings Pte Ltd