IDS Medical Systems (idsMED) Group is an Integrated Medical Solutions Provider of Equipment, Supplies & Services with operations in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. It is a member of the Fung Group (revenues of over USD24 Billion in 2014), a Hong Kong-based multinational with operations across 40 economies with over 46,000 employees.
idsMED has a long-standing history and an extensive network covering over 2,000 healthcare institutions including government and private hospitals, day surgery centres, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories and nursing homes.
idsMED represents world-leading Medical brands including Philips, Maquet, Hill-rom, Smiths Medical and Belimed, providing integrated Solutions covering Marketing, Distribution, Biomedical Engineering and Clinical support.
In line with our growth across Asia, we are inviting dynamic, self-motivated, caring and passionate individuals with a keen sense of responsibility and ethics, to join our Singapore team.
- To improve Engineering Support workflow and processes
- To explore new business opportunities
Project requirements overview
- To submit a report on the possible improvements that can be implemented for Engineering Support and Commercial
Phase(s) or major tasks which interns will be involved
- Understand Engineering Support workflows and processes
- Hands-on and report on possible improvements
- Understand Engineering Commercial
Experience, qualification & competencies required
- Attentive to details
- Analytical skills
- IT skills
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.