We are looking for an experienced, energetic and creative individual to join our dynamic advertising agency.
As a Finance & HR Manager, your main role will be to oversee all accounting, finance & hr responsibilities for a 40-strong advertising & social media agency based in Singapore. A keen eye for detail and good communication skills – both written and verbal are required. We want someone who can work independently and be decisive and knowledgeable in executing his/her role.
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions (using MYOB software)
- We have external services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Research and analyse financial reports
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports for management
- Submit GeBiz govt tenders
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Manage the employee life cycle, from recruitment, on-boarding, engagement, development to off-boarding (using Infotech Payroll software)
- Preparing letters of appointment, confirmation & staff leave management
- Managing the attendance of all staff and counselling and disciplining employees
- Work closely with different department heads to provide HR advice on various aspects, i.e. manpower planning employee retention and employee relations
- Arranging and overseeing employee interviews
- Managing all job postings and updating of job descriptions for all positions You must be resourceful, an independent worker with initiative.
Related Company Review:
Pros: Formul8 is like one big family, you either fit in or you don’t. For those who do fit in, this is home. Talented colleagues. Great work. Demanding (but reasonable) boss. A double edged sword – you’ll work on a lot of projects with very tight deadlines, but at the same time it forces you to get good fast. Having said that, if you can survive here, you can thrive anywhere. MD (Mother Dragon) values hard work and genuinely cares for you more than just an employee. However this does not give you a free pass on the high standard of work she demands. Amazing welfare – overseas company trips, company bonding sessions and playful office culture.
Cons: Crazy project timelines, you’ll never be sure what time you can leave the office. Say goodbye to your social life from Monday to Friday.