Fonterra Cooperative Group is a farmer owned co-operative dairy company and the world’s largest dairy exporter. Our New Zealand-made dairy products are enjoyed in 140 markets across the globe. Our products are loved by people for their balanced nutrition, quality craftsmanship and sheer indulgence. Anlene™, Anchor™, Fernleaf™ and Perfect Italiano™ are among the best known dairy brands in Singapore and the rest of the world.
APAC Sales Strategy Intern – General Trade (1 July to 31 December 2020)
Scope of work:
An opportunity to work with high performing sales team in supporting APAC regional consumer brands in the Dairy industry and collaborate with different countries’ market to deliver key results. Interns will be involved in four areas of work:
1. Development of APAC Regional Sales Strategy Playbook – Interns will have the opportunity to be exposed to refining and understanding intricate sales strategies and coordinate with external vendor
2. Identifying Distribution Opportunities – Interns will learn fundamental data analysis to identify distribution opportunities in the different markets and channels to drive sales.
3. Leading execution of sales strategies in local markets – Interns will be helping to provide supporting materials that reinforce execution of updated/new strategies into the local markets in helping to achieve sales performance excellence.
4. Tracking local markets – Interns will take ownership of a local market and help monitor and analyse the markets for performance and problem identification.
- Gain experience in project coordination/management
- Understanding how Fonterra manages its Route To Market, from Channel strategies to Retailer and Distributor management, and Performance results analysis.
- Gain regional, multi-market perspective as you work with key leaders from various business functions
The hiring manager is looking for someone who has a keen interest in FMCG, with Tableau experience ( it will be an added advantage) , positive attitude to learn, detail-oriented, outspoken, pro-active , team player and able to handle ambiguity.
This internship is only open to students who are currently pursuing a degree with a local University in Singapore.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Food & Beverage Manufacturing / Manufacturing
Pros: People were all friendly and helpful to the interns, lots of opportunities to learn
Cons: Restructuring caused uncertainty, sometimes managers are too busy and you feel stuck/have nothing to do